Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Workout Ladies, Interesting Article

Here is an interesting article about body types and exercise. :) Enjoy. 

http://www.livestrong.com/article/70225-way-lose-weight-body-type/?utm_source=junenewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_cam

It made me see where I am going wrong with all of this. 

What is your body type and what do you feel like you should change? 

Re: Workout Ladies, Interesting Article

• I'm an endomorph. I don't know how I could eat 5 or 6 meals a day with my wonky schedule. Hmm. I know I need mostly cardio and that's what I do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image GracieLouFreebush*:

Thank you, I don't know what the heck is wrong with my computer today.  

• I am an Ectomorph. I feel it explains quite a bit about how I have been struggling. I guess my solution would be to stop cutting calories, but also eat small meals more, and start doing more toning sort of exercises, instead of just cardio.  

ETA: Sometimes I have to force myself to eat, so this one is going to be a challenge. I only eat once or twice a day. 

• image Lace&Josh:
    I'm an endomorph. I don't know how I could eat 5 or 6 meals a day with my wonky schedule. Hmm. I know I need mostly cardio and that's what I do.

HTH are you an endomorph skinny minny??? lol

I'm an endomorph. I've always had trouble keeping weight off. I have the same build as every woman in my family..le sigh. Since I haven't done PT in a month, it's coming back big time. I really need to start something. I feel lazy and tired and fat.

• I'm pretty sure I'm an endomorph. I already eat 5 to 6 small meals and I work out in the mornings, so I guess that's good. I am able to maintain a healthy weight but I have to be really careful which is no fun.
  • image lowlife:

image Lace&Josh:
    I'm an endomorph. I don't know how I could eat 5 or 6 meals a day with my wonky schedule. Hmm. I know I need mostly cardio and that's what I do.

HTH are you an endomorph skinny minny??? lol

I'm an endomorph. I've always had trouble keeping weight off. I have the same build as every woman in my family..le sigh. Since I haven't done PT in a month, it's coming back big time. I really need to start something. I feel lazy and tired and fat.

Skinny minny? Do you know who the hell you are talking to?! I am a size 10 homegirl.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker