Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Business fail / FoCo g2g

There's a local woman here who does Baby Food parties. She's a doctor / nutritionist. When she mentioned it to me yesterday she quoted $25-30 for 10 people. I talked with my friends and found a day where 8 of us can do it. When I called the lady back she told me the price is now $10/person. Um... that's more than triple the price she quoted me yesterday. I called her on it. You know what her response was?

"I realized I could charge more."

That = business ethic / customer service fail.

So we're having our own party on the 16th if anyone wants to join in. Everyone is going to bring their own blender and the stuff to make one kind of baby food. We're going to make everything here while chatting and hanging out. Each person will get to take home some of the each food. It's good for 6 months in the freezer so it's okay if your LO isn't going to be starting solids in the immediate future (mine isn't).

Re: Business fail / FoCo g2g

• Wow!  Nice "business"  Guess she can't charge more, after all.

Btw, we have one of those stick blenders and it made making baby food a snap.

• Geez that lady should have at least honored the price she initially quoted you for this show, that's such bad customer service. I got all my recipes from wholesomebabyfood.com. This is such a wonderful idea, unfortunately my DS is moving on from baby food at this point. 

Anniversary
    *photo removed*