Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

A lil evening joke from DH

What is red and smells like blue paint?

(Highlight for the answer)

Red Paint!

Re: A lil evening joke from DH

• lol--I'm going to remember that one.
  • What the...?!?!  You guys are too funny!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This is a very silly joke.  Silly.Goose must remember it...
  • Me likey!
    [IMG]http://charliesweblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dsc_9813-copy.jpg?w=452&h=800[/IMG]
  • image carrierrie:
    What the...?!?!  You guys are too funny!

C'mon, you KNOW you are missing this every weekend.  Don't lie.  This is the kind of thing that makes me laugh after spending all.frickin.afternoon vacuuming!  Why didn't you tell me to make sure a vacuuming robot came with this dayam house?! ;)  I need a Rooooomba!

• image Tyrna:

image carrierrie:

C'mon, you KNOW you are missing this every weekend.  Don't lie.  This is the kind of thing that makes me laugh after spending all.frickin.afternoon vacuuming!  Why didn't you tell me to make sure a vacuuming robot came with this dayam house?! ;)  I need a Rooooomba!

Now this is funny!  JK, I totally sympathize with you.  That house would be a monster to vacuum!  You need like 4 Roombas!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image carrierrie:
    image Tyrna:

image carrierrie:

Now this is funny!  JK, I totally sympathize with you.  That house would be a monster to vacuum!  You need like 4 Roombas!

Yeah, suure you do.  You are laughing on the inside at us poor shmucks.  You should have seen me trying to mow the lawn!  Especially the spot where the sump pump and the gutter empty on the lawn, it is like a marsh over there and grows SO fast!