Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

how do you know if your husband is cheating

my husband leaves at 7pm and does'nt come home until 1or 2am and i would like to know how to tell if hes cheatingHuh?

Re: how do you know if your husband is cheating

• More info please?? Has he been acting different lately? Suspicious or anything? Does he say where is he going? How has your relationship been recently?? Need to know more to be helpful.... :/
  • image bandaG:
    More info please?? Has he been acting different lately? Suspicious or anything? Does he say where is he going? How has your relationship been recently?? Need to know more to be helpful.... :/

THIS

Need much more information.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well...it's post #1....so you know what that means.

Unless he's an EMT, I'd like to know why is out during that time. Why bother being married if you don't want to spend time at home with the spousal unit?

Hope is not a strategy.
  • I need a whole lot more information: where does he tell you he's going? Does he say he'll be home at 10pm and therefore he's hours late or does he say he'll be home at 2am and that's when he gets home? Has his behaviour or spending habits changed? has he always spent this much time away from home?

He could be cheating. He could have an addiction like drugs, gambling etc. He could be working serious overtime to earn money to surprise you. He could be bored at home and prefer hanging out with friends. 

Have you asked him about it? What does he say?

Assuming this isn't mud...and you really think your DH could be cheating; check your bank accounts, his emails, texts and phone records. Check to see if he's where he said he'd be with whom he said he'd be there with. Then stop and think long and hard about why you want to be married to a man who doesn't seem to want to spend time with you and with who, it seems, you have little trust in.

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/213pzit.jpg[/IMG]
    Elizabeth 3yrs old Jane 1yr old
  • Smell his junk.
    fiizzlee = vag ** fiizzle = peen ** Babies shouldn't be born wit thangs ** **They're called first luddz fo' a reason -- mo' is supposed ta come after. Yo Ass don't git a medal fo' marryin yo' prom date. Unless yo ass is imoan. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Then yo ass git a all-expenses paid cruise ta tha Mediterranean n' yo ass git ta hook up Jared Padalecki on tha flight over while bustin yo' jammies. But still no medal.
  • MUD, and boring MUD.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Just because this is the first post, I'm going to have to say try smelling his privates and see if it smells like sex.  ywia.
  • Hire a PI to follow him.

MUD.

• You need to have a baby ASAP, that way even if he is cheating he's tied to you b/c of your child.  This will work wonders for your marriage!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image CrawltheWarriorKing:
    You need to have a baby ASAP, that way even if he is cheating he's tied to you b/c of your child.  This will work wonders for your marriage!

Please tell me this is sarcasm.

• image zitiqueen:
    Smell his junk.

LOL!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you have to post to ask on a public message board- he's cheating.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • image abrowneyedgirl4:

image CrawltheWarriorKing:
    You need to have a baby ASAP, that way even if he is cheating he's tied to you b/c of your child.  This will work wonders for your marriage!

Please tell me this is sarcasm.

Drenched in it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers