BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I swear last post, I promise

I'm really debating book our own room for Sunday night. then we'll just have one room for us and us alone Saturday through Monday.

I know its going to be like $250 but is worth the sanity of not having to deal with the IL's (any of them) and having to find a place to go between 11am checkout and the 5pm wedding? Plus I don't have to worry about waking anyone up when we come upstairs all drunk and stupid. and there's a good chance I'll puke. a lot. I was really planning on BIL & SIL not staying but that screwed up all my plans.

I know M really doesn't want to spend the money but I could get around him. 

So would you or wouldn't you? 

Re: I swear last post, I promise