Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

First Anniversary Ideas!

Hi everybody.  I am looking for some good first anniversary gift ideas and recommendations of a special restaurant here in Cinci.  My hubby has to work all weekend and our anniversary is on Sunday, so I was hoping to try and make it a really special night for him.  Gift, Restaurant, Overnight stay...anything.  Any ideas anybody?!?

Re: First Anniversary Ideas!

• Are you wanting ot stay traditional?  The first anniversary is paper, so you could do tickets to something (sporting even, movie, concert), something like this:

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/20766730

which I thought was really cool, but H probably wouldn't, stationary/ engraved fountain pen, etc.

As far as restaurants, I love Jeff Ruby's downtown.  H prefers the Precinct, but they are strictly red meat and seafood, so not my thing.  Jeff Ruby's has more variety on their menu.

I'm not so good about current happenings around town, but I am sure some of the other ladies will chime in for you (or start a weekend plans post and get some ideas there); there are also some ladies who know a lot of other great restaurants.  Congrats on your anniversary and have a great time!

*** Sisterwife with JenniferLuvsCandy! can't wait to meet your LO!***
    ***Congrats to Kristin15172004 on your adorable baby girl!***
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker