Baton Rouge Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Grrr to BIL

BIL is having a birthday soon and he likes to make it a big deal (I can't say anything though because I'm the same way about mine).  He mentioned a while back that he wanted to grill some hot dogs and burgers and get one of those giant inflatable waterslides.  Our cousin rents them so no biggie.  I told him MONTHS ago that he could have it at our house since where he lives there is not room for that plus it's not a comfy environment for the party-goers.  He says he wants it at his place so fine.

The party is tomorrow.  He JUST called (like 5 min ago) to say that he thinks it WOULD be better to have it at our house, so he let everyone know to just come to our place.  WTF?!?!  So now I have a ton of stuff to do, the house is a complete disaster right now.  AND I have my cake decorating class tonight and I had already agreed to do the cake for the party.

DH is taking off early today to come home and finish up mowing the lawn.  That's the only perk of this is that he gets off early :)  But I could smack him for waiting till the last minute like that!

Vent over, thank you very much.

christen & james 04.20.07 elise - 08.16.08 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cooking With Christen "Like" Cooking With Christen on Facebook!

Re: Grrr to BIL

• Hubby needs to say something to BIL. That's very inconsiderate.
    <p>[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]
  • now I'm getting something out of it.  I'm having BIL come over this evening and pull the weeds away from the fenceline in our way back yard.  I can't because there is poison ivy back there and I'm highly allergic.  And I don't want DH doing it because he did it once and I still ended up catching it.  So I'm not likely to be hugging on BIL!
    christen & james 04.20.07 elise - 08.16.08 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cooking With Christen "Like" Cooking With Christen on Facebook!