Mexico Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

dilemma...

i don't speak spanish, DH's family doesn't speak english...on top of that, i'm miserably awful at learning languages from textbooks....any recommendations? we're moving to mexico in 2 years, so i guess i have some time to prepare....

Re: dilemma...

• try one of those courses they advertize to speak spanish.

Also...try to spend a lot more time with your Hs family so you can get more confortable with the language.

My sister in law (brothers girlfriend) didnt really know spanish but now she can actually hold a conversation with my parents. and she just learned it by spending time with us, asking LOTS of questions and just trying!

Good Luck 

• image tinrose27:
    i don't speak spanish, DH's family doesn't speak english...on top of that, i'm miserably awful at learning languages from textbooks....any recommendations? we're moving to mexico in 2 years, so i guess i have some time to prepare....
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image
  • image tinrose27:
    image image