Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

PSA: undercover cop bothell/405

i may be the last one to know this, but today on 405 b/w the two bothell exits an undercover navy chevy tahoe had a car pulled over. a few hour later i was in bothell near the safeway and i saw the same undercover tahoe w/3 other bothell cops.

figured i'd spread the word to BOLO for it 

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
             imageimageimageimage

Re: PSA: undercover cop bothell/405

• Or we could all try obeying the laws. Stick out tongue

Can undercover cops pull you over for regular traffic violations, like speeding? I didn't think they could.

• image Alisha_A:

Or we could all try obeying the laws. Stick out tongue

Can undercover cops pull you over for regular traffic violations, like speeding? I didn't think they could.

in IL they could, so i just assumed they could here 

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • image Alisha_A:

Or we could all try obeying the laws. Stick out tongue

Undercover, like actually working in disguise or under a ruse like a narcotics officer...no, they won't be pulling people over.  They are in plainclothes and typically drive cars that don't light up.

Undercover, like in uniform but in a unmarked car that still has lights and sirens?  Yes, they can and will pull over for any offense.  Those officers are typically traffic officers, and are in unmarked cars to target aggressive drivers and any traffic offenses. 

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker