Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Apologize for mistake ? 1a

I am truly thankful for the many who replied to ?Like making others? feel ? small?.  In over a 100 of your posting on these boards ? Married Life, Relationships, and  Sex & Romance  I was informed that they?re not for advise; but, entertainment.  So with that ? this old lady will bow out ? thinking those out there really wanted advice on anything.  Go Google it!  Again I wish to thank those taking part in or time reading some ranting which were of no importance.  I do however wish to thank those few, very few who said something nice ? it was most kind of you.  You know who you are ?

I do always will be one of the first to admit ? I make mistakes; always have, always will ? I?m not perfect either.  I am old enough to know this, hopefully wise enough to learn from them.  I also know I?ve made some even possibly on this posting also.  Please find it in your heart?s to forgive me for them ? OK!!!

So I am leaving you?ll with one though ? Don?t be so unkind to one another.  It?s really unnecessary to make one feel stupid for making mistakes.  After all it?s how we learn.  Now bless you all ? good-by.

~~Emily~~

Life is what you make of it ?

Re: Apologize for mistake ? 1a

• i didnt read any more than the first few words...all i see is that you spelled "good bye" wrong.

if i've learned anything-it's that the boards are not kind. and trying to tell people to act any other way gets you nowhere.

oh, and it's "advice"...not advise. advise is if you are advising someone on something (i.e., a lawyer that advises you as to your options).

• image smithleye:

I am truly thankful for the many who replied to ?Like making others? feel ? small?.  In over a 100 of your posting on these boards ? Married Life, Relationships, and  Sex & Romance  I was informed that they?re not for advise; but, entertainment.  So with that ? this old lady will bow out ? thinking those out there really wanted advice on anything.  Go Google it!  Again I wish to thank those taking part in or time reading some ranting which were of no importance.  I do however wish to thank those few, very few who said something nice ? it was most kind of you.  You know who you are ?

I do always will be one of the first to admit ? I make mistakes; always have, always will ? I?m not perfect either.  I am old enough to know this, hopefully wise enough to learn from them.  I also know I?ve made some even possibly on this posting also.  Please find it in your heart?s to forgive me for them ? OK!!!

So I am leaving you?ll with one though ? Don?t be so unkind to one another.  It?s really unnecessary to make one feel stupid for making mistakes.  After all it?s how we learn.  Now bless you all ? good-by.

~~Emily~~

Was this necessary?

It amazes me how seriously people take these boards.

It's the INTERNET.

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/29az2ps.jpg[/IMG]
  • She also deleted her original post. The usual whiny call for pastel rainbows, fluffy little kitties and cute little pups.

It's a PLURAL. Not a possessive or a contraction:

Born 3rd of March ? Virginia ? married on 7th of June. mother to 5 children ? 3 daughter?s ? 2 son?s ? now living in Alabama.

• image smithleye:

~~Emily~~

And how do you think people learn from mistakes if no one points it out to them?  Although I wouldn't characterize everything posted as "nice," I very rarely see posts that are intentionally cruel to the poster.  People ask questions and do not always get the answer that they want.  It happens 

Natural m/c @ 6 weeks - 3/1/2013 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image smithleye:

~~Emily~~

haha too funny i do agree 100% that a lot of people are rude on this site. like the ones who have to correct everyone's grammar mistakes. i have learned to sit back and watch how peddy they are.  and as to the other ones that just go around being plum rude screw them i dont even look at their post most of the time anymore they are just being immature and have no life. that would explain why they reply on almost every post. but i will say that this is a website where people ask for advise. its not what we always want to hear but sometimes the truth hurts. but honestly people who have nothing better to do but be rude or correct grammar should just not answer a post. ya right haha these people have no life duh there gunna answer the post. so just dont pay them any mind obviously they need to go back to elementary school and re learn the respect rule IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SAY NOTHING AT ALL. its not hard to do just dont answer. be the bigger person.

P.S hope all you grammar fanatics have fun!