July 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

F/U to vent

So I am ok. I saw the surgeon this afternoon. They think it was a viteral detachment - basically the jelly in my eye is pulling away from the egdes and when it tugged on the retina I saw the flashy lights. It can be a precursor to retinal detachment - which could leave me blind if I don't get surgery immediately. So I have another follow up with a retinal specalist in Augest. Big Smile

Rod will be filing a complaint with HR tomorrow about his b*tch of a boss. I am still furious with her.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: F/U to vent

• I'm glad you're okay for now!!!  Hopefully your eyes don't get any worse before August, *vibes* for ya.  Also, awesome that your DH is filing a complaint.  It sounds well deserved!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Glad you're ok and seeing again. Though I am confused as to how August = immediately.
    my read shelf:

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzfe_PZXw3dNBEZgrOBLkBNyKLT-Ya5DJrE21J0X1TnuGMWY73bg[/IMG]
  • image ehostilo:
    Glad you're ok and seeing again. Though I am confused as to how August = immediately.

This was my thought too.  You can't get in any sooner than that?  It sounds rather scary! 

Our Hip Dysplasia Blog: [url]http://mackenzieshipadventures.blogspot.ca/[/url]
  • I saw a specalist this afternoon after going to emerg in the morning. I have another follow up in Augest :)
    Pregnancy Ticker