Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Does your guy do this too?

The past 3 men I've had sex with have all put their boxers back on immediately after sex and then would cuddle.  Do most men do this?  I was just wondering because I have no problem cuddling naked....

Re: Does your guy do this too?

• I think they do it so their stuff doesn't get pulled or twisted while their sleeping. My husband says it's uncomfortable letting it hang out there like that.
  • H does this too, I asked him once and he said it's because after sex he continues to "leak"  a little so he puts the boxers on to just kinda contain it,  it makes it more comfortable for him so that he can cuddle without worrying about leaking on me.
  • no clothes allowed, not even underwear in the bed.
    Doctor Title Is Closer image
  • DH does this.  It's a little bizarre to me, but I'm someone that is comfortable sleeping in the nude. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH does this.  We have dogs, neither of us can sleep naked.   We don't have heat in our bedroom so clothes go on quickly.
  • Ummm...no.  No clothes on in bed.
    Our Website

Kristi and Kerry June 21,2008

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • My DH will NOT sleep nude. He puts boxers on immediately after. He says wearing boxers to sleep is more comfy and he simply won't sleep naked. It bothers me!
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • H does this for the leakage issue mentioned above.
  • Not all guys put on the boxers right after. I'd say it has been 50/50 with the guys I've been with.
  • my hubby does it too.
    Our TTC journey begins: February 2010
    BFP #1 3.23.11 :: Natural M/C on 5.21.11 @ 12wk4d

Cycle #7 TTC post M/C: 1st Round of Clomid CD 3-7
    BFP #2 2.17.12! - EDD 10.28.12 :: Beta #1 102 @ 13dpo, Beta #2 212 @ 15dpo
    IT'S A GIRL!!
    Ava Dawn made her grand entrance on November 2 at 9:29am!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic New Beginnings
    :: No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside ::

• DH always has his boxers on in bed. He says the boys need the support.

It doesn't bother me, it's not like he is trying to cover himself from me.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/mmbdis.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/t6xkxy.jpg[/IMG]
  • Im sure that every guy is different...My H doesn't do this..
  • My hubby doesn't do this. He is very comfy with not having anything on. I like it because closer then that you wouldn't get. And another thing is when you turn around and feel your hubby's naked body against you, you know thats where you wana be. Enjoy that nakedness while it last.
  • The guys I was with depended on size. It seemed the guys with average to small penis always stayed naked. The men with the bigger penis put boxers on. it makes perfect sense.
  • I think it really just depends on the guys comfort level. I've had gus with smaller ones who always covered-up, always wondered if it was them being self conscious. But then again, even the monster big ones would some time cover-up. Though funny enough I did have a BF many years ago who was proud of his instrument, and I mean he was huge, and he loved to walk around my then apartment with it hanging out. It really used to make me laugh as it always kind of looked like this huge cartoon elephant trunk hanging out and swinging around. Now, DH is pretty freaking big and I can't seem to keep clothes on the man. Sleeps naked, cuddles naked, would probably be naked all of the time if he could. Now, I feel very fortunate that, unlike the BF from back in the day who was rather cocky (and yes pun was intended), DH is just very comfortable with himself and his size. 
    BabyName Ticker
  • My DH doesn't do that. We've always slept nude.
  • My H sleeps naked.  So he doesn't.  If it's sex in the middle of the day he will usually put his boxers and pants on right after a minute of cuddling. 
  • image DeniseandBrad:
    no clothes allowed, not even underwear in the bed.

Yes 

• My HUSBAND never wears clothes in bed even when we are not having sex. Maybe they do not want you looking at their penises I mean some guys worry about that
  • H does this. He is very self conscious about his butt though, so I think thats his reason
  • I always do that!  It's just habit now. We have 4 kids though with one being a 13 year old girl who I don't want coming in my room one morning and seeing my junk hanging out. It is a  more comftorable being supported too. Definately don't put them back on until we're completely done , cuddling and all! Don't women with big boobs usually have to wear bras to bed for support and comfort?
  • I don't know that size has anything to do with it. My hubby isn't small and he doesn't put his boxers right back on... I usually get up and go to the bathroom and we cuddle naked for awhile. But he always sleeps in his boxers.
    "Love is an act of endless forgiveness; a tender look that becomes a habit." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image JayU79:
    I always do that!  It's just habit now. We have 4 kids though with one being a 13 year old girl who I don't want coming in my room one morning and seeing my junk hanging out. It is a  more comftorable being supported too. Definately don't put them back on until we're completely done , cuddling and all! Don't women with big boobs usually have to wear bras to bed for support and comfort?

No. I have huge boobs, and I prefer to let them hang loose when I'm laying down. Anytime I'm upright, I need a bra, but not for sleeping.

And to answer the original question, my DH stays naked.

• I have never been with a guy who put his boxers on right after sex.  I've never even heard of that! 
    image Visit The Nest! Love to scrapbook!
  • My husband does that too! He says it is more comfortable with boxers on, but sometimes if we fall asleep right after he won't.
  • My hubby does this too.  If we were just fooling around and I would take care of him, before he could return the favor, he needed his boxers on...   I've gotten the same explanation of leakage too. 
  • My DH does because he leaks a little after sex.
  • H doesn't mind cuddling naked.
  • image binzy2524:
    The guys I was with depended on size. It seemed the guys with average to small penis always stayed naked. The men with the bigger penis put boxers on. it makes perfect sense.

On a related note, I cover up.  :)

The reason for me is the continued leakage (that stuff gets sticky), and the fact that if I slept naked with my wife I'd probably try and sleep-hump her all night.  

• I have to remind my H to put clothes on just to take the dog out! So no, he doesn't put boxers on. He does go to the bathroom real quick to squeeze the rest out, I guess, but thats it.