Fashion & Beauty
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone have this ON cardigan?

the twisted front cardigan?  I tried it on in the store today and love the "flight of fancy" teal one.  It's very soft and fits great... But, it's 100% cotton...

If you have it How does it wash?? 

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=20408&vid=1&pid=752722&scid=752722012

Re: Anyone have this ON cardigan?

• I may be the only nestie who doesn't like ON. I purchased a black version of the one you have PIP and I am very unhappy. It is so thin and I have only had it two weeks and I have had to re-sew the seams already. I would pay double somewhere else before I shop there again....ugh
    Doctor Title Is Closer image
  • I don't care for Old Navy either. I like the Gap but have noticed the quality is getting cheaper. I find at Old Navy I just buy it because its cheap. Then get rid of the item because it does not hold up. I would buy a better cardigian especially since you with wear it often and wash, black tends to fade.

I saw some nice quality and colors at Target. I am not against cheap just against wasting money on things you will have to replace quickly.

• I really dislike the ON cardigan I bought.  I have about 10 from target, that are great.  The one from ON sucks.  So thin and stretches out easily. 
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• I don't like Old Navy.  Their stuff always looks like crap on me: too thin, clinging in all the wrong places. 
  • If this is the cardigan I saw in the store yesterday, I was surprised at how LONG it was.  It did not stop at the hip, and came down over some of the butt area.  That's just NMS for cardigans.
  • image sareias:

I don't care for Old Navy either. I like the Gap but have noticed the quality is getting cheaper. I find at Old Navy I just buy it because its cheap. Then get rid of the item because it does not hold up. I would buy a better cardigian especially since you with wear it often and wash, black tends to fade.

I saw some nice quality and colors at Target. I am not against cheap just against wasting money on things you will have to replace quickly.

Amen sareias... I agree. 

Doctor Title Is Closer image
  • lab7979lab7979 member
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    I bought this Thursday because I was in a bind and needed something to wear the next day.  I was in a hurry and Old Navy was the closest place to go.   Its just OK IMO.  I like it but its really thin.  I haven't washed it yet but I really have little hope that it will hold up well.  I wished I would have had more time to just go to Target or Loft and pick something up.  I think you could find just as good if not better quality at Target.  Old Navy is always hit or miss for me.   I have gotten a couple of things I really love from there that have held up well and the rest usually gets a hole in it after the second wash.

• I have several ON cardigans, I actually think the quality is pretty good for the price. I mean, I spend about $15 for them. I don't have this particular cardigan but I do have a thin one I bought this fall that I've worn and washed a lot and has held up perfectly.