June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Being admitted tonight

The ultrasound this morning went really well, and Madeline is measuring at 36 weeks, 4 days and about 6.7 pounds. Lungs and heart are good and she's got great bone development. I was also 1 cm. dilated so I guess my body knew that this ride wouldn't last the full 40 weeks.

So my doc decided it's time to get her out because my BP just won't settle even on meds. We're going up tonight and will begin the induction process. I'm super excited that she's doing so well and that the stress of worrying about my BP is coming to an end and that I'll have a daughter this weekend.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Being admitted tonight