Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SBR:Molly Ringwald Book Signing

I went the book signing of Molly's new book and was rather excited since this was my book signing.  It was great to listen to her read the from sections of the book.  However, my favorite quote of the night came from when I called my sister afterwards. 

"Molly Who?  Wasn't she an actress in the 80s?"

ACK!!!  I grant her that she was born in 83, but still..... I have put some of by SBC books on hold since I am reading through her book.

Re: SBR:Molly Ringwald Book Signing

• I did not know she wrote a book. I put it on my TBR list.  I'm curious to see what she has to say.

BTW - I just watched 16 candles.  One of the BEST movies EVER! 

• I love Molly Ringwald!  I didn't know she wrote a book either.  I added it to my TBR list as well. 

16 Candles is one of my all time favorite movies.

Siggy coming soon....