Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

PR: Porcardia and update

I had asked on the bump about anyone having taken Porcardia (to stop contractions) and got a couple replies.  They said that it will give you a massive headache that should only last the first 2 days.  They were soooooooooo right.

I stayed home as a result and had a taste of full on bed rest (as opposed to "modified" as I am now).  It is not fun.  I want to really take it easy so I can keep the baby in and not have to go on full bedrest - so I can work up until I'm ready to have him.  Here's hoping . . .

I have not had more than 2 contractions an hour so all is good so far and hopefully the medicine does what it's supposed to.

Hope everyone else is having a good Friday night!  I'm going to be sitting on a chair watching DH put together baby stuff and organize. 

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/4/4hl5xb8gc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Re: PR: Porcardia and update

• Rest up, girl. I hope that headache goes away SOON!
  • I'm sorry you hear you're on bed rest. :( Take it easy and I hope the contractions stop!! Have a good weekend!
    Mr. & Mrs. O: Est. 6/27/2009, Jacob Ryan 3/3/2010, Owen Matthew 8/14/2012!
    :::In My Life, I've Loved You More:::
    CHARTS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was on it with my second.  The headaches go away faster than with trib.  But I had more contractions with the porcardia.  Good luck, I was able to keep #2 in until his due date and it made a world of difference!
    DS #1 5.5.07 DS #2 12.3.08 DD 5.21.11
  • I had to take procardia and the headache is killer but it does go away in a few days. Take it easy, drink tons of water and tylenol, although it doesn't help that much.
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • I hope you feel better soon and that LO stays put awhile longer.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers image image