June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

nooo...i think my belly piercing is infected

[email protected]! Was looking at it in the bathroom and it is red around the top and I played with it and some puss came out! Time to soak it in salt water. And I have a pregnancy belly ring in it. I want to do all I can to keep it in! And I am going to stop itching around it and will keep pants off of it until it heals. 

Re: nooo...i think my belly piercing is infected

• I hope it heals quickly and you are able to keep it in. I have one too and have been thinking about it alot in regards to pregnancy. We're not pregnant yet so I don't have to make that decision yet so, we'll see when the time comes.

Since you want to keep it in though. I hope you can. How do you feel about your pregnancy belly ring?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I took mine out about 2 weeks ago. I thought I was going to be a test patient for our new magnet in MRI. I hadn't taken it out in like 4 years (not smart) and it was disgusting. I decided just to leave it out - I know I will miss it though. Good luck with yours. You might try vitamen e gel-caps (break them and use the gel). I did that when mine got infected in the beginning.