Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Makeup

I am a total MAC girl, though it is getting to be a little much for me these days on a tight budget and all. I use their Studio Fix powder foundation.

Is there anyone that has used the Studio Fix powder foundation and now uses something else that is equivalent and cheaper ? :) I hate trying to have to match my color, I always eff it up.

I am running low on powder and I really don't want to dish out another $27 for a compact. 

Re: Makeup

• I can't seem to get a under eye concealer that matches! I  used laura mercier, and wasn't crazy about it- tried mac and it got splochy now I have clinique no lines but I think it's the wrong color! Ugh!

image image
  • Go look around/ask on the Fashion & Beauty Board. They are really good about answering questions like this.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lenny knows everything about makeup, let me ask her to respond.
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • Benefit Get Even is great, not really any cheaper, clinique get real is also nice. I think its hard to find that sort of coverage (like poweder fdtn.) that settles nicely on skin in the masstige market. They always do say to spend more on fdtn., save on mascara, etc...GL
  • image lennymilhouse:
    Benefit Get Even is great, not really any cheaper, clinique get real is also nice. I think its hard to find that sort of coverage (like poweder fdtn.) that settles nicely on skin in the masstige market. They always do say to spend more on fdtn., save on mascara, etc...GL

I know and I do. I used to buy Lancome mascara. Not anymore! That was like $25 a tube too!  I had a feeling this would happen. 

Thanks Holly, I will certainly look at that board. Didn't know it existed til now :)

• I love Studio Fix powder too, but I haven't tried looking for anything else. I only have to buy it once or twice a year, so it's not that big of an issue for me.