Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Interim Health Insurance

Anyone have recommendations? Dh is changing jobs and we were just told our old policy ends today (even though they told us a few days ago we're covered through May).

HELP!

Re: Interim Health Insurance

• DH used blue cross blue shield of ga when he was in that situation a few years ago. It was one of the more inexpensive policies, pretty much just in case of emergency, since he doesn't have any current health conditions.
  • image Kecusc:
    DH used blue cross blue shield of ga when he was in that situation a few years ago. It was one of the more inexpensive policies, pretty much just in case of emergency, since he doesn't have any current health conditions.

Great idea. OP get catastrophic coverage. 

"HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • Thanks much! BCBSGa is actually pretty reasonable.

• We used ehealthinsurance.com when we had a lapse between coming off our parent's insurance and when my insurance through work kicked in. It gave us quotes from lots of companies and we went with BCBS.
    <div align=
  • H and I used BCBS for catastrophic coverage.
  • I got quotes from ehealthinsurance.com when I had a 2 week gap in coverage last year.