BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Hyfa**

I wish I lived near you.  I would have sped to you on my lunch break to super examine your pee stick with you!! hahaha

Re: **Hyfa**

• I saved it.  Embarrassed

I promise not to scrapbook it or anything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hyfa, what part of indiana are you from... I'm in the southern point. Evansville..
  • I saved mine too for awhile. Embarrassed
  • I've never wanted a positive signal on a pee stick but I can see myself keeping it. It's important!
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/x1lefq.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/4vi7aw.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.lovekblog.com/
  • I'm in central IN. About an hour from Indy to give you and idea.

• Hyfa, you may have already answere this, but are you going to check back in here tomorrow with an update or am I going to have to wait until Monday?
  • image MaineWifey:
    Hyfa, you may have already answere this, but are you going to check back in here tomorrow with an update or am I going to have to wait until Monday?

I'm going to resume my GBCN if it's positive until my 5 month check up. So you'll just have to wait! Bahaha!

No I'll probably try to post if I get clear results this weekend but my signal is spotty at home. Do I have your number? I have a text list that is growing. : )

• image Hyfagal:

image MaineWifey:
    Hyfa, you may have already answere this, but are you going to check back in here tomorrow with an update or am I going to have to wait until Monday?

I'm going to resume my GBCN if it's positive until my 5 month check up. So you'll just have to wait! Bahaha!

No I'll probably try to post if I get clear results this weekend but my signal is spotty at home. Do I have your number? I have a text list that is growing. : )

Check your PMs in 1 min!

• image Hyfagal:

image MaineWifey:

::leans on batteringram::

It can never be too long.

image LIFE ~~~'34-'08 My Mom is just one prayer away!~~~ My rings were stolen, but the memories won't die!
  • image LovesSummer:

cool...

WTF dude.

• image Hyfagal:
    image LovesSummer:

cool...

WTF dude.

Yeah, I just saw that.  I'm sorry Hyfa.  That was uncalled for. 

• image MaineWifey:
    image Hyfagal:
    image LovesSummer:

cool...

WTF dude.

I never would have read that as sarcastic. Hmmm, I wonder if I offended a LOT of people with my ellipses over the years I've been here.

• image Jennifer0807:
    image MaineWifey:
    image Hyfagal:
    image LovesSummer:

cool...

WTF dude.

I never would have read that as sarcastic. Hmmm, I wonder if I offended a LOT of people with my ellipses over the years I've been here.

I've often wanted to strike you in the face.

• image Hyfagal:
    image Jennifer0807:
    image MaineWifey:
    image Hyfagal:
    image LovesSummer:

cool...

WTF dude.

I've often wanted to strike you in the face.

And I know what turns you on, so I will take that comment as a compliment. ;)