Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*Cat*

I'm so glad you triggered!! I had a meeting this morning so I couldn't say as much as I wanted but yay!! I was so excited when I saw your chart.  You're not doing an IUI, just TI, right?
After 20 months, 5 IUIs, PCOS, Endo and IVF, our baby is here! Full IF history in blog
~Life After Infertility~

Re: *Cat*

• I cheated... I haven't actually triggered yet, but I will in 3 hours! I just got antsy and put it on my chart already. Embarrassed

Yeah, just TI. Which I'm nervous about since sometimes there are.. issues... I can tell DH is already a little stressed, he didn't sound quite as excited about triggering as I was, because he knows he really has to step up to the plate now! But then again, I am abnormally happy about having to give myself a shot. LOL.

I feel like this will be my first ever 2WW, sooo weird.

Any advice on the shot thing? I watched the shot teaching video on my RE's website, but I'm a little bit nervous I will mess it up somehow or it will hurt a lot more because I will do it wrong.

Thank you so much for thinking of me, it really means a lot!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, maybe don't say anything else to him about it and be super sexy girl :)  The morning of our IUI it sooo almost didn't happen, I was able to get him to relax enough but it was definitely iffy.  Don't worry too much if it doesn't happen one time, just wait awhile and try again.

I didn't have to give myself the shot since I was at the office when they wanted to trigger me but all she did was pinch an inch a little to the side of my belly button, stick the needle in, then push the plunger.  She said to make sure you push the plunger up until a little drop comes out of the needle before you stick yourself so there's no air.

It was my first ever 2ww!! So crazy and annoying slow!! lol

After 20 months, 5 IUIs, PCOS, Endo and IVF, our baby is here! Full IF history in blog
    ~Life After Infertility~
  • Yeah, I def wasn't planning on mentioning to him again. I get home from work before him so maybe I will give myself the shot before he gets home and then he wont even have to think about that aspect. I might bust out the lingerie he hasn't seen since our honeymoon this weekend, LOL

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck! I'll be thinking about you....oh wait, that came out wrong Stick out tongue

lol

~Life After Infertility~