May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

i love these wall decals!

this is so cute!

Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.

Re: i love these wall decals!

• super cute except audrey hepburn does not spell her name audery
  • aww that's so cute and I love those little puffy things hanging...if I have a girl I think I'm getting some of those
  • image buckeyethor:
    super cute except audrey hepburn does not spell her name audery

oops!

Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • image colenmike:
    aww that's so cute and I love those little puffy things hanging...if I have a girl I think I'm getting some of those

i absolutely adore pink

• image colenmike:
    aww that's so cute and I love those little puffy things hanging...if I have a girl I think I'm getting some of those

They are froma  Martha Steward Kit! I made them for my aunts baby shower last year. They were super easy to make!!! Ill post some picture fromt aht shower when I get home. FB is being weird at work and wont show the pics.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjPCxHZ/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wjPCxHZ/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]

Dx PCOS and MFI - morph 1%
    TTC #1 since 9/08
  • image buckeyethor:
    super cute except audrey hepburn does not spell her name audery

I thought the same thing.

I like the wall decals too.  There are some really cute ones for baby rooms - owls, other animals, trees, flowers.  So cute!

• image colenmike:

I noticed those too! Very cute room.

• i adore pink too md. the color in audrey's room is called "bright and pretty" and it is sears BARBIE paint! LOVE it! everyone else is like oh my god!! i love it! i shoudl really finish her room so i can take pics of it already. she is over a year old now. i need to hang her posters and hang her stuffed animal thing in the corner before i can take pics. we need to touch up the window ledge too with paint and buy curtains. what can i say? it is a work in progress!
  • Here are those pics of the baby shower I threw last year. I loved the Martha Stewart kits they made everything soooo easy.

image I used the paper boquet kit to make the flowers for the diaper cakes.

image  image

I though I had better pictures of the hall but I cant find them.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjPCxHZ/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wjPCxHZ/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]

Dx PCOS and MFI - morph 1%
    TTC #1 since 9/08
  • that's a beautiful diaper cake! much more classy than some i've seen!
  • image buckeyethor:
    i adore pink too md. the color in audrey's room is called "bright and pretty" and it is sears BARBIE paint! LOVE it! everyone else is like oh my god!! i love it! i shoudl really finish her room so i can take pics of it already. she is over a year old now. i need to hang her posters and hang her stuffed animal thing in the corner before i can take pics. we need to touch up the window ledge too with paint and buy curtains. what can i say? it is a work in progress!

it takes time! can't wait to see pics (or maybe in person even!) when it's done!