Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Waterloo peeps

Friends, it is a sad, sad day.

http://news.therecord.com/News/Local/article/700674

This morning, the plaza that contains Mel's, Sugar Mountain, Mr Sushi, and bars that have had many many names (most notably in my memory, Loose Change Louie's) burned down this morning.

This picture kind of makes me want to cry:

Please join me in mourning the loss of this landmark.

HMV, Pita Pit and Second Cup escaped without damage.

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Waterloo peeps

• OMG. That is just so sad. So many memories (from the past and present). Mr. Sushi was the sh*t man.
  • Oh no!!!!!

I was so fond of my nights out at Loose Change Louie's, followed up with a 2am greasy breakfast at Mel's.

• The owner of Mel's said he is going to rebuild within 6 months.
  • Oh, that's sad :( ?So many university memories there!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • oh my gosh!!! i just sent the link to a few university friends. So sad, so many memories. I lived across the street from there for a couple years.
  • I drove by it on Friday, and it's just so sad to see.  We spent a lot of time at Mel's and Loose Change Louies. 

Andrea - I was a Don in UW place, so lived right across the street from there.  They evacuated a few of the residences, that would have been pretty scary! 

• image KateMcG:

I drove by it on Friday, and it's just so sad to see.  We spent a lot of time at Mel's and Loose Change Louies. 

Andrea - I was a Don in UW place, so lived right across the street from there.  They evacuated a few of the residences, that would have been pretty scary! 

funny! I lived in UW place for 4 semesters... 2 in Beck Hall and 2 in Wellesley Court.
  • Hilarious! I Donned in Eby in 2003-2004.