Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

this bugs me.

I work with these 2 female, Lets call them Serena & Blair. Blair is getting married next month and invited both Serena and I to her wedding. For the past year or  so all Serena have done is talk *** about blair behind her back; how blair is a liar, a slut, and flirts with Serena's BF. Now Serena is going to the Blair's wedding with that same BF both whom have talk a lot of crap behind Blair's back.

I feel that if you do not like the person then you should not be fake and attend their wedding. Now they talking on the phone and Its not genuine.

Re: this bugs me.

• I agree.  Just decline going.  But sadly, Serena is probably looking at this for more material....
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• This is a tough call because Blair is about to get married very soon.  If Blair's wedding was still a year away, I'd meet up with Blair for drinks or brunch and let her know about Serena.  But because the wedding is so close, I don't think it'll benefit Blair to be distracted with girl drama.  Yes, Serena is a hater, but you can help hold back the fire.  Wait until a couple of months after the wedding to tell Blair what's up with Serena.  Let Blair enjoy her wedding and honeymoon in peace.  You obviously have a good heart, but right now timing is everything.  If Blair gets mad at you for not telling her sooner, you can say you had her best interest in mind and that it wasn't an easy decision. 

It's not fair, for sure, but if you really care about Blair I'd wait to tell her about Serena.  Best of luck to you, and TRY to enjoy the wedding!  :)

• I know somebody who is going to be a bridesmaid in an upcoming wedding and doesn't want to be.  She just doesn't have it in her to say no.  I'd be upset if I found out someone who was in my wedding didn't really want to be.  If I've learnt anything from the nest it's to keep my mouth shut!
  • I would stay out of it. IMO, that's an issue between Serena and Blair. The last thing Blair probably needs is drama before her wedding. Ultimately, who cares? IMO, if Blair is fine with Serena being at her wedding, than that's Blair's business.
  • Maybe Blair knows you two are talking about her and only invited you to get revenge in form of a wedding present.

Now, quit gossiping about Blair and get back to work already.

• Do you know for sure Serena doesn't talk about you and others behind your backs?  Some people like to gossip.  It's not nice, but that's life.

Or maybe she had a change of heart after Blair got engaged, because she has seen (or expects) Blair to change her ways.

This isn't your fight.  I'd stay out of it.

• image CutesBoots:

Do you know for sure Serena doesn't talk about you and others behind your backs?  Some people like to gossip.  It's not nice, but that's life.

Or maybe she had a change of heart after Blair got engaged, because she has seen (or expects) Blair to change her ways.

This isn't your fight.  I'd stay out of it.

I agree with you. I do think Serena talks about me behind my backs. I think I will keep my mouth shut and the truth will reveal itself.