Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Travel Destinations

Since it seems that quite a few of us have vacation on the brain whether we are going on one or not...If time/money were no object, what destinations would be on your wish list?

Re: Travel Destinations

• i really wanna go back to santorini, and see the rest of greece....plus paris, london, barcelona...a little european tour would be nice =)
  • For me, there are just too many places but these are a few (or a lot):

Tuscany, Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Portofino

Fiji

Bora Bora/ The Maldives, Moorea

Tokyo

Bali

Phuket

Hong Kong

London

Vancouver, Toronto

Spain

Greece

Amsterdam

• I'd love to do a Mediterranean cruise to visit lots of places, then go back on separate vacations to the places I liked. I hope to go to England, and maybe Ireland and Scotland too. I also want to go to Australia and New Zealand.

I've been thinking of all the places I've never seen even here in the US. We flew to Boston a few yrs ago, but DH had "been there, done that" and didn't want to take me to see anything. I'd like to see NYC, but DH hated it and won't go back, so that's out. Seattle, Grand Canyon, Washington DC, ski resorts, etc. have all been on my mind.

• Southern Turkey or North Brazil. Fortunately we have family members with houses in both locations, so time is the issue for us.
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • We're looking at:

Cruising - Caribbean (East or South) and Mediterranean

Europe: Rome, Paris, London (saving for Olympics 2012) or Berlin but DH has been to Germany so I want to go where neither of us have ever been - unless he's picking up his dream BMW (a.k.a. the "Bavarian Princess") and in that case, yeah we'd go there Wink

U.S.: D.C. or NYC (DH has never been!)

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image Aerorea:

I'd love to do a Mediterranean cruise to visit lots of places, then go back on separate vacations to the places I liked. I hope to go to England, and maybe Ireland and Scotland too. I also want to go to Australia and New Zealand.

I've been thinking of all the places I've never seen even here in the US. We flew to Boston a few yrs ago, but DH had "been there, done that" and didn't want to take me to see anything. I'd like to see NYC, but DH hated it and won't go back, so that's out. Seattle, Grand Canyon, Washington DC, ski resorts, etc. have all been on my mind.

I think NYC is an amazing place to visit because there is something for everyone there. But I can see how it wouldn't be such a fun trip with someone who doesn't want to be there. Could you go with a family member?

• NYC (i've never been), St. Lucia, a cruise (again, never been) to anywhere!
  • image champagnedreams:
    image Aerorea:

I'd love to do a Mediterranean cruise to visit lots of places, then go back on separate vacations to the places I liked. I hope to go to England, and maybe Ireland and Scotland too. I also want to go to Australia and New Zealand.

I think NYC is an amazing place to visit because there is something for everyone there. But I can see how it wouldn't be such a fun trip with someone who doesn't want to be there. Could you go with a family member?

Not really. My family is much older and NYC wouldn't be anything they'd be interested in. If a family member doesn't live there, they don't go there. Plus, my parents are not well enough to travel much. Even a 2 hr drive to visit me is very taxing on them.

• I have a list:

Ireland, Scotland, Rome, Paris, Barcelonia, Tokyo, Austrailia, New Zeland, Prauge (and actually visit not just drive through).

I know I'm missing some...

• I'd love to spend a few weeks in London and the rest of England. Other than the English bosses I've had, I'm kind of an Anglophile. Other than that, I really would like to hit everywhere in the world. DH wants to visit Australia and Europe.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Anywhere in Europe. Back to Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Ireland, England. South America-Chile, Peru. Central America--Costa Rica, anywhere fun and tropical.
  • I am dying to go back up to the Pacific Northwest, I truly fell in love with that area.

I have lived/traveled all over the world and would like to show Mitchell some of the amazing places I have been. He also wants to go to some of the places I haven't been, so we can share the experience. I love the idea of having a traveling child. We have already been on a number of long road trips, including Chicago, which she handled like a champ!

I have never been to Spain, Prague, Hawaii, New Zealand/Austrailia, Chile or China. I also want to go to Antarctica one day, so I can see all the continents :) Problem is, you have to take a boat, blah!

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Atlantis

Jamaica

I'll take pretty much anywhere in the Caribbean.

DYING to go to Italy -- Venice, Florence, Rome, Tuscany, Naples ... okay so let's just say all of Italy.

Would love to go to Spain, France and Santorini -- after seeing Hayley's pictures, it looks so fabulous! 

In the U.S. .... would love to go to L.A., San Diego, Colorado (which I may go skiing next year there anyways), NY NJ and Boston (again), never been to DC, oh yeah and can't forget about Sin City.

Yes, I've lived a sheltered life. 

• I really, really, really want to go to Fiji. DH and I love to travel and would like to live overseas at some point. He gets to travel for an international meeting every July for work, so as soon as I'm done with school, I'll be going with him.
    <div align=