South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Where did everyone go this week?

This board is a ghost town this week. Anyone have good weekend plans?

Tonight we are going to PJ's is TWP for food and the game. Tomorrow and Sunday working on the house.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/smdsld.jpg[/IMG]

Jerry & Diana 8/29/09

TTC since 11/2009

HSG 4/2010 dx blocked tube

1st IUI 8/10/2011 50 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

9/2011 follicle on blocked side no IUI 50 chlomid

2nd IUI 10/14/2011 100 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

3rd IUI 11/6/11 Letrozole + ovidrel bfn

4th IUI 12/30/11 Follistim + ovidrel bfn

5th IUI 1/26/12 Follistim + ovidrel no ovulation bfn

6th IUI 5/24/12 Follistim + novarel ovulation confirmed bfn

7th IUI 6/17/12 Follistim + novarel proj check 6/22/12

P/SAIF welcome!

Re: Where did everyone go this week?

• I know - I was thinking the same thing.  The board has been dead!

Tonight I'm going out to Samurai in Glassboro w/ my full time job people for my "baby shower."  Sunday my part time job people and I are going to Scotland Run for brunch.  So tomorrow I guess I'll be doing more cleaning, organizing and getting ready for baby stuff.   Have a good one!

• I'm here. I've been busy and blah all week. The one day I tried to reply to a post, the Nest screwed up and I got discouraged : )

Tonight I'm making pizza and having a much-needed glass of wine, or 3. Tomorrow I'm taking Jack to a trial class at Little Gym, then running some errands. Tomorrow night we're going to dinner/drinks with my brothers. Sunday is bridesmaid dress shopping with my future SIL and a few other girls. Not looking forward to it!

• Ooohh I miss not living down the street from a PJ's, their wings are SO good!

I'm looking forward to happy hour at Chili's with a girlfriend, and then the rest of my weekend will consist of laundry and cleaning. Fun stuff, I know.

BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide