South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Is anyone alive/ awake?

What's new in everyone's world?

I'm just trudging through the week... Thursday, H and I are going to the Picasso exhibit at the Art Museum, and Saturday is my first Phillies game. Can't wait!

Re: Is anyone alive/ awake?

• I'm here!  Things have been crazy busy and I'm praying this week goes fast...I'm so tired and my allergies are killing me. How's the kitchen coming along? We've started our to do list and I swear it keeps getting longer.

Wow, your 1st Phillies game :)  Your gonna love it!  We are going the end of April and we got tickets for the Phillies/Yankees game and Yankees stadium in June, which I'm really excited about.

• I meant FIRST game of the SEASON... haha. I've probably been to over a hundred in my lifetime :)
  • This week is long and it's only Tuesday!

We get the baby's furniture in on Friday, so I'm a little antsy to get there. Next week will fly, though. I'm only home one day (Chicago and then Minnesota) so I should try to appreciate this week slowly.

Have fun at the Phils game! The weather looks like it should be nice. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have fun at the game, Erin! I was just saying to H that we should buy tickets to some games.

We went to Body Worlds this weekend and it was underwhelming.  Maybe it was the sweltering heat in the rooms, maybe it was the people throwing up in corners.  I dunno, I just don't think it was worth the $27.

I was just investigating a house we've been stalking since last fall.  It's right around the corner from us.  We love the lot and the layout of the house, but the inside needs major reno.  The listing expired at the beginning of this year, but it's been vacant since last April and the realtor told us the owners moved to Florida.  I want to contact them and tell them we'll take the house off their hands :)  Is that weird?

Jamaica is so close, I can just about feel the sand and crystal clear waters.  Ugh...this week is dragging!  Somehow I have to finish my final, get a pedi, clean the house and pack before Thursday night.  I need a pedi badly!

• image izzy_n_jersey:

We went to Body Worlds this weekend and it was underwhelming.  Maybe it was the sweltering heat in the rooms, maybe it was the people throwing up in corners.  I dunno, I just don't think it was worth the $27.

No way!?!?!?!?  I was kinda interested in seeing this but I may have to re-think it now!

I agree this week is going pretty slow - why is it only Tuesday?  I think I am just in anti-work mode since I only have 13 days of work left before I start maternity leave :) 

• NJ789NJ789 member
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Comments Combo Breaker
    I saw Body Worlds last time it was here and again recently now that it's back and I thought it was so neat!!  I would definitely recommend going however; I agree with the pp it was hot in there. 
  • image eb629:
    I meant FIRST game of the SEASON... haha. I've probably been to over a hundred in my lifetime :)

haha, that's makes sense :)  I felt bad for you..haha

• image scclark78:
    image izzy_n_jersey:

No way!?!?!?!?  I was kinda interested in seeing this but I may have to re-think it now!

I agree this week is going pretty slow - why is it only Tuesday?  I think I am just in anti-work mode since I only have 13 days of work left before I start maternity leave :) 

Yep, pretty darn gross.  I talked to a coworker who went this past winter and his girlfriend fainted 10 minutes into it because of the heat and he had people throwing up left and right.  His girlfriend went to pharm. school and had to dissect a heart, so it wasn't her weak stomach...it was just super hot in here and stuffy.  And then the people around you start to smell.  Mix that with the puke and it was not fun.

It was cool, but I was expecting more.

• What's up with them? I went to King Tut and Star Wars and the rooms were so hot. I can't believe people were throwing up in corners...yuck!

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/smdsld.jpg[/IMG]

Jerry & Diana 8/29/09

TTC since 11/2009

HSG 4/2010 dx blocked tube

1st IUI 8/10/2011 50 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

9/2011 follicle on blocked side no IUI 50 chlomid

2nd IUI 10/14/2011 100 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

3rd IUI 11/6/11 Letrozole + ovidrel bfn

4th IUI 12/30/11 Follistim + ovidrel bfn

5th IUI 1/26/12 Follistim + ovidrel no ovulation bfn

6th IUI 5/24/12 Follistim + novarel ovulation confirmed bfn

7th IUI 6/17/12 Follistim + novarel proj check 6/22/12