South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning Ladies

So who is enjoying this beautiful weather?  ME!  I can't believe how warm it was yesterday; we had to turn our air on because it was getting stuffy in the house.  Today's supposed to be warmer and tomorrow is supposed to be 90.  Crazy!

H and I finalized our vacation plans this weekend.  We're leaving in a little under 2 weeks for Jamaica.  Can't wait!  I went on a bit of a shopping spree this weekend, but now I have to go and get my summer clothes out of storage.  H and I are trying to eat super 'clean' the next two weeks and up our workouts a little.  I don't want to look like a slob in my bathing suit, so I have to hide all of the Easter candy.

I'm pretty pumped about tomorrow because I get to be a judge at a science fair :)  I had a blast last time and can't wait to see the projects. 

Hope everyone has the chance to get outside and enjoy the day before it gets too hot.

Re: Good Morning Ladies

• We turned on the ceiling fans and opened all the windows, but didn't turn on the AC.

I'm still getting over a cold so that's always fun.

Izzy - Please feel free to pack me in your suitcase for your trip to jamaica.

• Izzy: I'm so jealous of your vacation, and it's so close!!!!!!

We had all the windows open and fans on too....I'm loving it.

• Definitely jealous of your vacation!  It sounds like it's well-deserved, though, so enjoy.

We opened windows, put on the fan and put the down comforter at the end of the bed. I'm loving it! My allergies are starting to act up, though, and I need to figure out what I can take. This whole can't-take-anything-for-any-reason crap is a little old.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image mrs.kapow:

Definitely jealous of your vacation!  It sounds like it's well-deserved, though, so enjoy.

We opened windows, put on the fan and put the down comforter at the end of the bed. I'm loving it! My allergies are starting to act up, though, and I need to figure out what I can take. This whole can't-take-anything-for-any-reason crap is a little old.

This is why we put on the air as opposed to just opening the windows and putting on the fans.  The landscapers were out, all the trees were blooming, and I could just feel the pollen clogging my sinuses.  Blech.

• Morning!

I was in DC for work yesterday, and the 6.55am train was PACKED with Phillies fans heading to the Phillies vs. Nationals game. Thats dedication - 6.55am!

We have windows open.. no A/C yet. I refuse to put it on just yet. Our house has been able to stay cool enough without it. My favorite part about the warm weather is all my beautiful, bloomed tulips. They look amazing!

• image mrs.kapow:

Definitely jealous of your vacation!  It sounds like it's well-deserved, though, so enjoy.

I have HORRIBLE allergies and found out that I was pregnant in May last year.... the WORST time to not be able to take anything.  I started doing acupuncture to treat my allergies and was amazed with how well it worked.  It was better than any of the prescriptions that I've taken! 

• image lifesajourney:

I have HORRIBLE allergies and found out that I was pregnant in May last year.... the WORST time to not be able to take anything.  I started doing acupuncture to treat my allergies and was amazed with how well it worked.  It was better than any of the prescriptions that I've taken! 

I never would have guessed. Did you go around here? 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image izzy_n_jersey:

So who is enjoying this beautiful weather?  ME!  I can't believe how warm it was yesterday; we had to turn our air on because it was getting stuffy in the house.  Today's supposed to be warmer and tomorrow is supposed to be 90.  Crazy!

H and I finalized our vacation plans this weekend.  We're leaving in a little under 2 weeks for Jamaica.  Can't wait!  I went on a bit of a shopping spree this weekend, but now I have to go and get my summer clothes out of storage.  H and I are trying to eat super 'clean' the next two weeks and up our workouts a little.  I don't want to look like a slob in my bathing suit, so I have to hide all of the Easter candy.

I'm pretty pumped about tomorrow because I get to be a judge at a science fair :)  I had a blast last time and can't wait to see the projects. 

Hope everyone has the chance to get outside and enjoy the day before it gets too hot.

im so excited for you!  i cannot wait to see pics of your vacation.  no air conditioning for us yet.  i am trying to go at least a month with a cheaper power bill! 

• I go to Terri Duda Harris in Marlton.  She's great!  Good luck!