Married Life
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Post 3 random things, here!

TMI welcome! 

1. We got a ton of seeds and the little greenhouse things to start them in, today.  I'm excited about our garden!

2. I was on top tonight for the first time since we were newlyweds.  Yay for weight loss! lol

3. I got a sunburn today!  And H is off for the next 5 days and since it's going to be gorgeous weather, we're scraping, priming and painting the trim on most of our house to fix the shitty job the builder did (they used no primer at all...on wood trim...in MI...idiots).  I'm so forgetful about sunscreen because when I was a kid I had psoriasis really bad and was always encouraged to be in the sun.  I really need to be better at sunscreen.

Re: Post 3 random things, here!

• 1. We didn't have sex Monday night, which was our second anniversary.

2. H more than made up for it last night by waking me up around 11 pm for the most amazing sex we've had in a long time.

3. I'm soooo excited that our plans have changed and it looks like we'll be going to visit my family this weekend for Easter instead of going to the sci-fi convention that we were planning on.

• 1. I'm glad my health insurance finally went through. I need to see an OBGYN stat. I think I might have fibroids or something because my periods are ridiculous, and no I didn't take a period bath today. But I'm reading that (sorry TMI) blood clots larger than a quarter are reason to visit a doc. I definitely qualify for that one.

2. In other period related news, does anyone sniss when they're on their period? It seems like my bladder is so touchy during this time of the month.

3. I ate a burger king chicken sandwich today and it was phenomenal. I think they put crack in those things because I cannot turn it down. I suck at eating healthy.

• image BangsMcCoy:

1. We didn't have sex Monday night, which was our second anniversary.

2. H more than made up for it last night by waking me up around 11 pm for the most amazing sex we've had in a long time.

3. I'm soooo excited that our plans have changed and it looks like we'll be going to visit my family this weekend for Easter instead of going to the sci-fi convention that we were planning on.

LOL I'm so happy for you!  H invited me on a date to see Clash of the Titans.  I want a date night so bad that I'm actually thinking of agreeing to this movie and just sucking it up.  It's got Liam Neeson in it so at least there's that.

• 1.  I drank too much tonight.

2.  I really need to have some moles checked out.  I am too afraid to go.

3.  I can't believe I wasted calories on alcohol.  Damn it.

• 1.  I think NKOTB should return....yet again for one last time.  I am desperate to feel "young" again.

2.  Breaking Dawn sucks so far....totally bummed. Halfway through and I am not happy thus far.

3.  Why must I hate make up.  Who ever said women must wear it has a special place in hell.  Lipstick for the most.   

• 1. This is my last day alone at my old apartment in MI before I finally move in with my DH in NY. Although I am very excited to not have to travel back and forth every weekend and just be together.... I am a tiny bit scared. 

2. I cannot wait to get to Hawaii though I am really not looking forward to the bathing suit situation. I have never bought a 2-piece before and I have no idea how to go about it or how it will look on me. 

3. My best friend is a 14yr older single guy. I love my husband so much for being cool with it and not going into crazy possessive mode like the previous relationships. 

• 1. My toes nails are navy blue

2. H and I had amazing sex over the weekend, just as my libido started to return. Then I made a comment about something that feel different and he got all insecure and we haven't had sex since Sunday. For the first time in a long time I'm considering breaking out BOB.

3. I continue to judge my friend about her parenting choices and I just can't stop. She was letting her 8 yo daughter sleep in her bed every night (I think more at mom's request than daughter's). Then she bought her daughter this big new bed claiming that would fix it. Well, I watched her daughter Tuesday night and she said her mom is sleeping in her bed now

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. h and i did it last night and it took less than a half hour, it was nice not to have it go on forever.

2. we're doing good on potty training. i just have to get him to sit and go in the morning. it's been tough because in the morning we can go from fine to total complete meltdown in half a second. it sucks.

3. i'm so excited for my long weekend and the BEAUTIFUL weather we're going to have the entire time. YAY!! 

ok. one more

4. that song "in my head" has a sound at the end that sounds like my cell phone ring. every time it's on the radio i end up checking my phone. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. Zollie and i have something in common. I am thrilled when Dh and I pull off a quickie, bc normally he can just go on and on and on. It's exhausting sometimes.

2. My kid and I were yelling greetings at each other through the shared wall between my bathroom and his bedroom this morning. Then he fell back asleep, thank God.

3. There is a guy in one of the classes I teach that is hot in a way I'm not normally attracted to. Whenever I'm scanning the class and come to him, he makes eye contact with me (most of them have their heads down taking notes). I find it unnerving. He reeks of smoke though, and he's failing. lol.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2m5i3r7.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.imselfinvolved.blogspot.com
  • 1.  I'm left handed

2.  I prefer fountain soda over canned or bottled, McDonald's fountain coke is the best!

3.  I hate that I'm back and forth about having another baby.  I never realized the decision would be so hard and worry because I am unsure that means I shouldn't have one

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Trishd:

1.  I'm left handed

2.  I prefer fountain soda over canned or bottled, McDonald's fountain coke is the best!

3.  I hate that I'm back and forth about having another baby.  I never realized the decision would be so hard and worry because I am unsure that means I shouldn't have one

I'm the same way with Dr. Pepper. I hate it in a can or bottle, but love it from a fountain.

1.) I really like my outfit today

2.) I'm starting to worry about the hours for my new job. The bank will close at 5:00 and then I'll have to lock up and drive home. The latest my sitter can keep the girls is 5:00, so I'm gonna have to figure something out.

3.) I have to turn in my research paper draft this weekend and I haven't even started on it yet. I'm a terrible procrastinator. 

Damn Pictures, Images and Photos
    I've got more issues than a magazine
  • 1. I have to give a presentation in about an hour and my nose is super stuffed and I can't quit coughing to save my life!!  KICK IN DRUGS!!!!

2. I applied for 4 more jobs last night- I am really REALLY hoping to have a new job by June!!! 

3. I hate my current job for a variety of reasons, but one of the main ones is that I hate having to wear a uniform... I can't wait to go shopping for a full wardrobe!!!

• 1.  After over 6 months of job searching, I finally have 2 interviews next week.  I'm hoping I get at least one job offer.

2.  I haven't been that interested in sex lately and H made me promise that we would tonight since I had my period last week.

3.  I'm super excited about my friends bachelorette party that I'm planning next month.  We may even get a male stripper :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. who doesn't prefer fountain soda?

2. for the first time, I'm kind of grossed out reading about everyone else's sexual escapades.

3. I'm off work tomorrow - woot!