Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiim-bre?

Re: Tiiiiiiiiiiiiim-bre?

• maybe she's married to a lumberjack
  • He cuts down trees, he wears high heels, suspendies and a bra...

• I wish I'd been a girlie just like my dear Papa! 

Oh Noisy.  You just made me cry my own tears

• Ugh. That is awful. Isn't timbre a music term?
    image Guess who?
  • yeah, something about tone i think fitty.
  • I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.

I don't know if I should love Noisy and Shamwow even more for breaking into that particular song or hate them for getting it stuck in my head. Ah the memories of walking down the street singing that with my best friend and our boyfriends. Man, we were dorks.

I saw a good name on the cashier at the grocery store tonight, Finee, I guess like Renee. It's actually not the worst name I've seen on a cashier but of course I can't remember the others right now.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz