Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

DWTS - spoiler if you haven't watched

I never watch this show.  We watched a few episodes the season Chloris Leachman was on because we love her, but not enough to sit through the obnoxious judge.

We decided to fast forward through this season to see Shannen Doherty.  I'm not shocked she got voted off, but before Buzz Aldrin and Ochoquinto or whatever his name is AND Kate?  She was far better than any of them.  And I truly believe ABC rigs the voting so they could keep Kate on longer for ratings.

Groomz and DWTS have officially broken up.

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali

Re: DWTS - spoiler if you haven't watched

• I love me some old 90210, and in large part due to Brenda.  Also, I was excited to see her in the new 90210.  But holy bejesus, that woman is not aging well.  Plastic surgery and hard living are not her friends.

And yet another sign that I spend too much time here.  I flipped on the end of DWTS last night (I have never seen an episode).  I saw her get voted off and I thought about how you would be sad, Groomz. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes, that was disappointing. I'm rooting for Chad Ochocinco since he's a Bengal, Kate was terrible and I wanted to see her humiliated to go home first.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I haven't watched DWTS in a while, but it's 85% a popularity contest.  Some of us still hold grudges against Shannen Doherty for making out with our (imaginary) boyfriend, Luke Perry.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I'm a little sad to see Shannon go, but seriously, if Pamela Anderson had gone home and Kate had stayed, I would have broken up with DWTS forever. Although I hate watching Kate and Buzz dance, it is diffucult for me to break up with DWTS because Maksim (whom I love with the passion of a thousand fiery suns) is still dancing.
    11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!
  • I thought it was funny how surprised Pam looked she was in the bottom two. Her fan base of horny men are not voting for DWTS, shocking!
  • image Kamikaze3:
    I thought it was funny how surprised Pam looked she was in the bottom two. Her fan base of horny men are not voting for DWTS, shocking!

Yes! And then there was that akward silence after it was announced. Did they do that on purpose, or were even Tom and Brooke extremely surprised by the first two couples named?

• I think they wanted to shock people and throw them off right from the start. It is so dragged out for dramas sake it is stupid. It annoys me much like Ryan Seacrest annoys me when announcing who is going home on Idol.
  • image Kamikaze3:
    I think they wanted to shock people and throw them off right from the start. It is so dragged out for dramas sake it is stupid. It annoys me much like Ryan Seacrest annoys me when announcing who is going home on Idol.

For this reason, the results show largely blows. Speaking of which, the Beach Boys were awful. I had to change the channel.