Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

It's my kid in a box

Her new favorite hangout spot.

image Ready to rumble.

Re: It's my kid in a box

• Send her to me!

Christmas jammies and an Easter egg?

• I love her casual kicked back pose and her feetie pajamas.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Look at the new mom judging another baby's sleepwear. 

Her hair is so light!   i was expecting dark locks like yours.

• I like her curled Elvis lip in the first picture.

And they're just polar bears, polar bears are good any time.

• What is it about boxes and things like that?  Edy steals my laundry baskets all the time so she can play in them.
  • Gah, so cute! I love the one leg propped up.  She looks totally at home in that box.  I think she and my cat would get along famously, cardboard boxes are probably his most favorite thing in the whole world.
  • There may be the slightest chance that I will, going forward, associate Maggie with Justin Timberlake's junk.  I can't imagine that's a good thing for anyone.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Boxes are fun!  Remember all the fun Calvin had with his box in Calvin and Hobbes.

• You're just lucky she wasn't in her Santa jammies.  We're in that transition phase between 18 month fleece jammies and 24 month spring/summer weight ones.

Also, many days she's in her PJ's until after lunch. Judge away, but it's easier geting o-gurt (yogurt, her favorite food) off jammies.

image Ready to rumble.
  • No judging from me!  We're in a transition stage too so it's a crapshoot what he'll be wearing.  He has also spent most of the last few days completely nude at home on account of bad diaper rash.
  • Nudity. That's her other favorite trick now, to come running to find me after her bath with just her hooded towel hanging off her head. She thinks it's hi-larious. It's friggin' adorable.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • her expressions are so cute.

and this is just more proof that kids = cats.

• The first picture kills me!

Boxes are the shiit man, I had the coolest box when I was little. My dad made me a car/rocket ship kind of thing out of a refridgerator box.

DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • You know, Maggie's expression in the first picture rivals Lila's disapproving face on the Mexican beach.
  • Eee!  Too, too cute.  I lub Maggie.
  • haha! I love it. she is just stone cold chillin' in that box.
  • God, she is just so cute.  Too much!
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • image KristenBtobe:

You're just lucky she wasn't in her Santa jammies.  We're in that transition phase between 18 month fleece jammies and 24 month spring/summer weight ones.

Also, many days she's in her PJ's until after lunch. Judge away, but it's easier geting o-gurt (yogurt, her favorite food) off jammies.

1.  Your kid is super cute!

2.  I love Andy's Elmo-in-a-Santa-hat jammies.  He will wear those things no matter the season.

and 3.  There are days when I come home from work and Andy is still in his pjs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ::hides Ben who is still in his Halloween PJ's::