South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Humpity-Hump Day

Good morning, ladies!  This week is dragging.  I thought yesterday was Wednesday all day.

I'm hoping my work day is much more relaxed than yesterday.  I got home from class last night, had a beer and didn't make my lunch for today.  It seemed like a good idea last night when I was exhausted.  Hopefully the weather will clear up a little today so I can walk down the base and get a salad.

My weekend starts tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait!!!!! 

Have a great day!

Re: Humpity-Hump Day

• I'm jealous of everyone who gets three and four day weekends.  Alas I do not. 

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday.  Imagine my disappointment.

I went online last night to price out fabulous warm sunny vacations.  I don't know why I did though.  It was just mean to myself.

I have to make easter cookies tonight when I get home.

• I've been a day ahead all week, too. Looking forward to the WARM weekend!

Tomorrow is my H's birthday, and by the end of the week, we will have been out to dinner 3 times. Yeesh... birthday week is busy!

• I figure you weren't too far off if your weekend starts tomorrow!  

H has been telling me for a week that he'd be able to get off on Friday, but this morning he said probably no dice. ::sigh:: I can totally entertain myself, but I was looking forward to getting out of town early on Thursday. Boo.

Think it will be nice enough for a shore trip? 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kat - boo to Pat's work ;) I was shocked when they approved the day off for me. Normally, I can't get off the 1st week of the quarter.

It may be a little cooler at the shore, but probably still nice! We'll be staying local and hanging at the park for a bit. Probably walk to get coffee in the morning. I love nice weather!

Izzy - I also thought yesterday was Wed. I guess it kind of was, since I have off Friday. Then I kept thinking this morning that this is my last day of work this week - nope! I have tomorrow, too.

• Yea, it sucks, Toni. He's pretty much doing two jobs right now (one on-site at KOP and then his normal back office gig). I think he doesn't feel comfortable taking a full day off. I'm still crossing my fingers for work-from-home, which would be work-from-MD...
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will be working Friday and Monday no 3 or 4 day weekend for me. Looking forward to Friday FIL and H should get the actual door in. It's cold in my house with plywood and plastic for a wall.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/smdsld.jpg[/IMG]

Jerry & Diana 8/29/09

TTC since 11/2009

HSG 4/2010 dx blocked tube

1st IUI 8/10/2011 50 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

9/2011 follicle on blocked side no IUI 50 chlomid

2nd IUI 10/14/2011 100 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

3rd IUI 11/6/11 Letrozole + ovidrel bfn

4th IUI 12/30/11 Follistim + ovidrel bfn

5th IUI 1/26/12 Follistim + ovidrel no ovulation bfn

6th IUI 5/24/12 Follistim + novarel ovulation confirmed bfn

7th IUI 6/17/12 Follistim + novarel proj check 6/22/12

P/SAIF welcome!
  • I have off Friday, but we're not given Friday off.  I work extra hours during the day so I can have every other Friday off.  I love my flexible work schedule!

I'm hoping that it will be nice down the shore. I'm sure it will be cooler, but as long as it's sunny and not freezing I'll be happy.  I'm looking foward to taking to our dog on the beach :)

• image mrs.kapow:
    Yea, it sucks, Toni. He's pretty much doing two jobs right now (one on-site at KOP and then his normal back office gig). I think he doesn't feel comfortable taking a full day off. I'm still crossing my fingers for work-from-home, which would be work-from-MD...

Hope he can at least work from home. This place is relentless!