Northern California Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

wrn - pollyanna coming out - JJ and SB

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/rep-jesse-james-heads-to-rehab-to-try-save-his-marriage/38338?nc

supposedly jesse james checked HIMSELF into rehab b/c he wants to save his marriage. god i hope this was the KICK in the pants that he needs. i'm hoping that's serious about repairing his marriage .......

in funnier news .. rosie called me  !  playing w/ daddie's phone is SO much fun !!!

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes the eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker - Author Unknown

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: wrn - pollyanna coming out - JJ and SB

• I dunno...............I give this a serious side-eye.  My first thought was he's in rehab so people will leave him alone and he can duck out of the spotlight for several weeks.  Plus, like several celebrities before him, he could claim sex addiction and hope that people and the press cut him some slack.  I'm not saying he doesn't have it, but it seems to be a very popular condition famous men are suffering from. 

But, a part of me hopes that he really is serious about repairing his marriage.  The whole thing makes me really sad for her.  I think she's adorable.