Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Is there rehab

• I think its called a spa.

WTF?

image Josephine is 4.
  • Help, Doc.   I need to stop banging skanks so my current wife (whos isn't a skank, and knew of my past love of skanks, but married me anyways) can ruin her career by staying with me and losing all credibility with intelligent women everywhere that know better than to marry a skank-lover.

Do you have some sort of pill or lotion for that?  I gotta say, i'd prefer a lotion.

• It's a very special camp run by the world's leading PR agents.  You learn how to recite a public apology and sound really sincere, without actually admitting anything or taking accountability for your actions.  There are also courses in how to better manage your skanks on the side, such as a secret cell phone, use of disguises, and collection of blackmail material on skanks to keep said skanks in check.

Tiger Woods is a notable recent graduate of the program.

I don't understand why these guys don't just follow Derek Jeter's lead.  Bang all the skanks you want without judgment or PR drama by simply NOT GETTING MARRIED.

Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Lindsay, you know their secret!  Quick, run and hide!

I don't see how she will take him back.  I hope to hell she doesn't.

• Everyone who cheats is magically a sex addict that needs treatment. Duh guys.

• The whole checking into rehab bit is just comical now.  Does anybody really think it does any good?  We still think you're a jackhole.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • image noisy_penguin:
    Everyone who cheats is magically a sex addict that needs treatment. Duh guys.

I guess I appreciate that James hasn't thrown the sex addict card exactly.  Maybe he's just a good ol' addict for whom coke makes skanks look gooooood.

• Oh, he hasn't? One of the blogs I read said he went to some place in Tucson for sex addiction. Maybe they were just assuming.

• People didn't mention it but I'm sure you are right.  BS.  I call BS.
  • image noisy_penguin:
    Oh, he hasn't? One of the blogs I read said he went to some place in Tucson for sex addiction. Maybe they were just assuming.

Everything I've seen said he was checking in for "personal issues"  

• Personal Issues is a laymans term for: Iputmythinginskanksitis.
  • Kathie Lee and Hoda (yes, it's bad I know) said it was in the NYP that he was going for sex addiction.  The UK Daily Mail also said that.
  • He can't claim sex addiction because we already killed the wizard alien who was causing celebrities to cheat on their wives with a bunch of skanks.  (South Park reference)
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • image CaliopeSpidrman:
    He can't claim sex addiction because we already killed the wizard alien who was causing celebrities to cheat on their wives with a bunch of skanks.  (South Park reference)

I love you Cali.  There's a turd in the punch bowl.