International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

In Europe? Giveaway on my blog

Morning ladies,

I was contacted by the PR company for Mike Judge (Office Space, King of the Hill, Beavis and Butthead, etc) and offered the opportunity to do a giveaway of his latest film starring Jason Bateman, Mila Kunis and Ben Affleck. My DH is a huge Mike Judge fan and in turn, I guess I am too! So I said yes...

The film was released this past summer in the US and has just been released in cinemas in the UK this week. The giveaway is just for people in Europe. 

If you're interested, please submit a comment on my blog (link in sig) by Saturday! 

Re: In Europe? Giveaway on my blog

• The movie is hilarious! :) What a fun giveaway.
  • Done...you'll understand why I put this on, being that I'm a coach.  There have been many times I'd like to yell that one at my field hockey players.
  • Can I just say "nee ner nee ner nee ner" to those NOT in Europe. I always feel like the one left out of giveaways so hooray the shoe is on the other foot this time. So there.
  • image xnickerx:
    Can I just say "nee ner nee ner nee ner" to those NOT in Europe. I always feel like the one left out of giveaways so hooray the shoe is on the other foot this time. So there.

YEAH!!! 

• image brainie:

image xnickerx:
    Can I just say "nee ner nee ner nee ner" to those NOT in Europe. I always feel like the one left out of giveaways so hooray the shoe is on the other foot this time. So there.

YEAH!!! 

I totally agree!

Glad to hear the movie is funny - I love Jason Bateman so I'm sold. 

And uk-yankee - I LOVE A League of Their Own and can understand wanting to scream that at players! Great movie.