Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hi! I'm new

I live in the Wylie area but work in Allen. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good OBGYN around here. I am relatively new to the area and know very few people in real life I would feel comfortable asking (although I am asking complete strangers now).

Anyway, thanks for any info you can spare!

Re: Hi! I'm new

• Welcome!  This board is kind of slow but hopefully it will pick up again.  I'm in the Little Elm/Frisco area so I don't have any rec's in the Wylie area.  I used Dr. Tracey Banks in McKinney which isn't far from Allen.  I LOVED her and every doctor in that practice.  I would highly recommend any of them.
  • Thanks! I'll look into that. Really anything within a 10-15 minute radius is good for me, I just want to keep it kind of close to home/work.
  • Welcome!
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/ajlbbc.jpg[/IMG]
  • Welcome . . . I live in Wylie also and my doctor (Jennifer Allen) is in McKinney in the same practice with Dr. Tracey Banks.  I have nothing but good things to say about both doctors.   When Dr. Allen has not been available, Dr. Banks is sometimes the doctor on call and she has always been nice, professional and helpful.  You can check out information on their practice at  www.ncwhp.com.

• I use Dr. Haddock at Baylor Dallas, it is a little closer than McKinney and I have used the same office for about 4 yrs now. I love both her and her partner. They are an all famale OBGYN office. Very nice and welcoming. You can search her under http://magnolia-obgyn.com/. Hope this helps you!!
  • No Dr. recs but welcome to the boards!
  • Hello and welcome! I live in Garland (formerly Plano) and go to Dr. Lisa Umholtz at Plano Women's Healthcare.
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • HI and Welcome! I dont have any advice with that area but still wanted to welcome you.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers