Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bathing Suits and stretch marks.

This is my first summer to have to deal with stretch marks. I put on lotion my entire pregnancy and it didn't do any good. They are only on my lower half below my belly button but almost all bathing suit bottoms come down pretty low (unless I wanted to wear one of those "high wasted" ones...no thanks..)  They have faided a lot in the last 4 months but they are still noticeable. I was wondering if tanning would help make them less noticeable? I have pretty pale skin. If not I guess I'll be shopping for a tankini or one piece this year!

Bathing suit shopping for my daughter is gonna be so fun. Shopping for me is another story.

Re: Bathing Suits and stretch marks.

• dont know of anything you can do except buy a one piece, but, luckily, one pieces are really cute nowadays--check out www.victoriassecret.com , they have some REALLY cute ones and you can shop by style. GL!
  • no baby stretch marks, but I bought a couple of really cute tankinis last year - those and one pieces have come a long way from frumpy stuff!

Even target has some cute stuff that's not super expensive!

Photobucket
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I tanned last year before summer and it definitely made them less noticable. I was kind of shocked because it wasn't really my motivation to tan.