Phoenix Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Someone help me with Phx tini!

I can't figure out how to start a new post. AND...how do I make it so the most recent post in a thread is at the bottom, not the top?

TIA!

Re: Someone help me with Phx tini!

• Kate-

New post is "Start a new topic" at the top right of the messages... you have to be in a "forum" like "general chitchat" or whatever

And to sort, you can do that at the bottom of the page I believe... but again... inside the forum...

• To make a new topic go to the desired board and on the top right you will see a link that says : Start A New Topic

And Im not sure if you can view recent posts at the bottom.. Im still trying to figure that out.
  • If you want to permanently change your sort... click "User Details" in the gray bar... and go to order of comments and change that... or if you want to change the actual topics too... it's there. :o)
  • I just saw how to post a new topic. Sorry! I'm slow.

I know you can change it so the most recent post is at the bottom, but is there a way to keep it that way on every post without having to change it every time?

• Did you see my reply about the User Details?
  • YAY! Got it. Thanks, Doodlebug!