New York Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hola!

Hey Ladies

Just popping in to say Hi. I know I disappear for months a time L

What have you ladies been up to, what is new?

Nothing new or exciting with me?.Besides just hurt my lower back last week at the gym. So I have been kinda crippled. Apparently I did something to my sciatic nerve.

Any who, I hope everyone is well?

I miss visiting everyday but sometimes it gets hard to do in this new job?.

Re: Hola!

• Congrats on your wedding! I remember you from the knot-- so it's been a while. I, too, just came back on but I don't post much b/c it's kinda quiet on here. Sorry to hear about your back but it's great that you're at the gym!
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. -- Einstein
  • Hola! I remember you! Welcome back! We need more NYC nesties coz our board gets dead at times. Sorry about your back and hope you feel better soon!!

We have a few pregnant nesties on this board. What else is new? We try to do get-togethers at least once a month - you should join. mmm what else? Well I started a new job recently and DH and I are renovating our home. That's it from me.

Our New Home! Renovation Underway! The Law Nest
    TTC Journey
    7/2008 - begin TTC
    7/2009 - began charting
    9/2009 - Dx Endometriosis
    10/2009 - HSG/SA (Normal)
    12/2009 -6/2010 - Lupron #1 & 2
    Sep-Nov 2010- Clomid Cycles #1&2 = BFN
    Dec 2010 - Clomid Cycle #3 = BFP (1/11/11);no h/b (2/10/11); D&C (2/23/11)
    5/11-6/11 - herbal tea regime = BFN
    7/24/2011- herbal tea regime = surprise BFP
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Kenia, I didn't realize how long it's been since you've been on the board because I see you on FB often, but it really has been a while!! Come visit us more often - there are still a bunch of old knotties here that you know!
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks!

I will definitely try to come back as often as I can...

Ms. Met of course I remember you! I am glad you came over to the nest J

Lawby, congrats on the new job and the renovations! Last time I was on you had just purchased the house?

• Welcome back...stop in a little more often! =)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Well, well, well, look who decided to make a rare appearance! Wink

Sorry about your back hun, and don't be a stranger.  How's Ralph?

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • LOL....I know I am bad.

Ralph is doing good,now we see each other more often since he works the day shift 3 days out of the week :-)

• Hey Kenia, I remember you too from a GTG about two years a go now! I'm one of the preggo nesties, at almost 6 months now :) Glad to hear you're seeing more of your DH--I remember both of our DH's work in the restauarant industry, so to see them more often is definitely a bonus! Dont' be a stranger...!
  • image mswifeyforlife:
    Hey Kenia, I remember you too from a GTG about two years a go now! I'm one of the preggo nesties, at almost 6 months now :) Glad to hear you're seeing more of your DH--I remember both of our DH's work in the restauarant industry, so to see them more often is definitely a bonus! Dont' be a stranger...!

Hey Chica!

Wow, 6 months....I have missed so much.

Congrats!!! :-)

• image mswifeyforlife:
    Hey Kenia, I remember you too from a GTG about two years a go now!

omg, was that the one at Punch?  please don't let that have been 2 yrs ago.

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • image Nova726:

image mswifeyforlife:
    Hey Kenia, I remember you too from a GTG about two years a go now!

omg, was that the one at Punch?  please don't let that have been 2 yrs ago.

I believe so....Its crazy how time flies!