Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

DRW: Oceanaire

We went to Oceanaire tonight and it was pretty good.  They brought out a nice loaf of sourdough with our drinks.  DH had the calamari and I had caesar salad to start.  DH said the calamari was one of the better ones he has had, the salad was good but the dressing was really strong so it might not be your style.

I had the top sirloin with truffle mashed potatoes.  The cut of meat was good but I found the seasoning to be pretty strong and it was very peppered.  It was good, but again a little strong for my taste as I prefer my meat to stand on its own without a lot of other seasonings and sauces.  DH really liked his salmon, although it was a little fishier than some other salmon we've had.

When we arrived the waiter told us the key lime pie was already sold out, which was a huge bummer for us because that is part of the reason we went.  Not a huge deal, but it was disappointing.   DH had the chocolate mouse and he said it was really good, I had cheesecake which was really creamy and good.  Small portions of entree and dessert, but is was sufficient.  The waitstaff was friendly, service was a little slow but not awful, and overall we had a nice night out.  Not necessarily somewhere I would go again and especially not at normal menu prices, but it was good.

Re: DRW: Oceanaire

• Thanks for posting this.  They've been on my list for awhile now, but we only pick one restaurant per year, so we've yet to try it. 

Bummer about the key lime pie. I LOVE key lime pie and would have been irked that they ran out.

FWIW- Fogo de Chao had a key lime pie and it was delish!