We are going to move our procedure to September. I talked to my brother and even though he didn't come out and say it I really feel like he would be crushed if George and I didn't come to their wedding. He says he is fine with our decision if we do it in June, but he would love us there. He says that they have narrowed it down to August. I told him that I don't want to wait until after September and so it really needs to be August that they get married.
I am torn as I wanted to do it in June, but I want to be there for my brother too. I guess waiting 2 more months is not that much more I guess.
Then last night I found out that my BIL and SIL will be having their baby in June instead of July and since the plant that BIL works at cloes in July he won't have a lot of time off. I guess it might be a good thing that I am waiting as I wouldn't be able to help her out if we were going through shots and other things, because I wouldn't want to pull or lift or do anything wrong. Even though I am not a big fan of my SIL I need to be there for them. So DH neice and I will be helping her some. I guess all things work out for the best.
At least if this procedure works it will make a great birthday present