BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Breakfast

My husband was kind enough to make breakfast this morning.  Turkey sausage with scrambled egg beaters.  But I really don't like eggs.  So I felt like the bad, unappreciative wife because I threw away most of my eggs.  Even thinking about eating eggs makes my stomach feel upset.  They're fine for cooking, like when I make pancakes and eggs go in the batter.  But to just eat... I'd rather have a bowl of cereal. 

Re: Breakfast

• i like eggs but have trouble with them, they make me sick :P
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
    Blog: http://oneflewoverthecaliconest.blogspot.com/

Whatchoo looking at?

[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/psyco_pingu/boo-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • It was sweet of him to make an effort - but why doesn't he know you don't like eggs? Or was it one of the only things he thought he could make well?

My husband wanted to make me toast the other day, which was nice.. but I told him I didn't want 'oven' toast, so we went to a restaurant instead so that I could get some toast with the right texture.

• imagealabaster_angel:

It was sweet of him to make an effort - but why doesn't he know you don't like eggs? Or was it one of the only things he thought he could make well?

My husband wanted to make me toast the other day, which was nice.. but I told him I didn't want 'oven' toast, so we went to a restaurant instead so that I could get some toast with the right texture.

.. the day you went out for toast and came back 9 hours later?

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2vmsk8h.jpg[/IMG]
  • He knows I'm not crazy about them.  We went on an omelett kick about a year ago and I've not been too excited about them since.  He wants me to eat them though b/c they're good for us.   And he's a good cook.  My husband is a better chef than I am.
  • imageGracie6414:

.. the day you went out for toast and came back 9 hours later?

That would be the one!
  • We should write a kids book.  Alabaster and the Great Toast Adventures.
  • imagemonkey0919:
    We should write a kids book.  Alabaster and the Great Toast Adventures.
    There could be a whole series. A cheeseburger ended up with me out of state. Waffles once led to a three day road trip. I have also done taco salads from Iowa to California.
  • I am kookie for eggs! Love them but DH likes them occasionally. Eggs are not for everyone and the fake eggs make me a little sick so I see the reasoning. Just eat a few just to show the love.

Hope you had a great bkfast otherwise!