D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Last big date night before baby comes...

What should we do?  We are pretty open minded...thinking maybe Shakespeare's Henry V, but open to other suggestions.  Want to do something fun, either civilized like a play or fun like live music, and dinner.  Date is April 3.  Help?

Re: Last big date night before baby comes...

• I love the idea of going to a play and then dinner downtown. Have you checked what's playing at the Kennedy Center and National Theater?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • yeah - porgy and bess is another option at kennedy center.  i wonder what good restaurants are near the shakespeare theater?
  • Many!  Think Penn Quarter/Chinatown:  Jaleo, District Chophouse, etc.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Too bad it's not one night earlier - DH and I are having a date night to see Norah Jones at Warner Theatre April 2...
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • The Shakespeare Theater is right next to Jaleo, so that would be easy, but any of those other Penn Quarter/Chinatown restaurants would be a good choice - Rasika, Zaytinya, Proof, etc.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image gtown_bride:

The Shakespeare Theater is right next to Jaleo, so that would be easy, but any of those other Penn Quarter/Chinatown restaurants would be a good choice - Rasika, Zaytinya, Proof, etc.

clearly i have been working at home too long.  duh.

norah jones!  love!  are there still tickets?  i can probably swing the babysitter the other way! 

• I can't believe you're only 8 weeks from your EDD! I feel like it was just a few weeks ago that you were announcing that you were expecting #2!!
    Married 7.9.05
    DD1 9.24.06
    DS 7.1.08
    twins due 9.7.11 lost twin A at
    DD2 4.7.12