December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

THis is interesting

Just read about this website on my local news.

I never thought about it like this before but they have a very good point - if the information you put out there is free for all, this could happen!

Re: THis is interesting

• I always am uneasy about putting out there my status updates on FB, especially about not being home, on vacay, or posting about im bored alone and DH is gone.  I try not to put too much personal info on there.  I heard on the news last night that you shouldn't even put your birth-date on Fb b/c of identity theft.  Im considering taking it off (although I only have the month and day, no year so I think thats ok?).

Thanks for posting this. 

• I haven't thought about that much with FB, but I definitely thought about it with my blog.  When we were getting ready to go on vacation, it suddenly occurred to me that I was letting everyone in the world know that our house would be empty.  Even info like what day and general time our flight would be leaving.  How stupid am I?!  That's part of why I've taken to blogging about things after the fact instead of saying something like "we'll be going to DH's rugby game tomorrow."
    ~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers