December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

the office lovas

are yall ready for it to come back on as much as i am??

oh how i have missed you dwight!

Who let the dawgs out? image

Re: the office lovas

• LOL, yes you know I am!!!!!  It feels like it's been so long I think I will watch re-runs (dvr) tonight.  Im ready for the pranks to start back up, and am anxious to see how Andy and Erin do LOL :)

• we are! i was hoping the baby episode was last night. sad when i found out it wasn't

last week we went to watch the new episode on hulu and realized there wasn't one. but we found out that we missed 2 episodes in december! how the heck did that happen? we had fun catching up on those two :)

we've really gotta get all the other seasons and catch up! 

• lauren i bought t all the episodes.

kel yeah i hope that is goes back to how is was with all the pranks lately to me it has not been as funny as it was. oh i love the andy and erin story line and he gave the wrong valentine day card to her that was so funny!

Who let the dawgs out? image
  • image Bulldog_Bride:

oh i love the andy and erin story line and he gave the wrong valentine day card to her that was so funny!

LMAO, that was awesome!!!