June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*mucutiepie*

1. I love the nursery pics from FB. The colors and patterns are awesome in that room!  And that picture that your brother (or BIL) painted is amazing.  I want one when/if I have a nursery.  :) 

2. In the blog post you mentioned picking blogging back up when Baby G arrives. I TOTALLY think that you should.  But that's just my humble opinion.  Ha.

3. I wish the speediest, calmest, and most peaceful labor for you.  Good luck.  I know we all cannot wait to find out if Baby G is a boy or a girl..and to see some pics!!

Re: *mucutiepie*

• I second all of what JusLyn said!
    Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageJennrs:
    I second all of what JusLyn said!

Third-ed! Love the FP Pictures!

• Thanks girl!

1) The picture is from Etsy.  My brother passed away 3 weeks before my wedding in 2008, and these are words about the way he lived his life! I knew that I wanted something in the room that reminded me of my brother and that I could connect LO to him!  He would have been an amazing uncle!  I actually came up with the words that describe who he was and how he lived his life.  Its words that I need to live by too:)  If you are interested, I can give you the name of the seller who made my inspiration a realityBig Smile

2) Thanks! If I decide to pick blogging back up, I will let you know:)

3) I so appreciate the well wishes and all the support that you ladies provide! I am so excited to bring Baby G into this world and introduce him or her to the June 08 nesties!!

• Aww thanks ladies! You all are the best!
  • Just saw your bump pic. Girl, you have dropped! I mean, really dropped. I went into labor 2 days after my noticeable drop.
    Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageJennrs:
    Just saw your bump pic. Girl, you have dropped! I mean, really dropped. I went into labor 2 days after my noticeable drop.

Yes, I noticed this drop on Wednesday.  Hope I follow in your footsteps! This kid is soo low!!!

• imageJennrs:
    Just saw your bump pic. Girl, you have dropped! I mean, really dropped. I went into labor 2 days after my noticeable drop.

Yes, you definitely have!! 

And I love the story behind the pic for your brother.  I am not sure why I thought he painted it.  It is really cool..and even cooler with the awesome story to go with it.