International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

ROFLMAO!!!

So apparently when I responded to a community email for the local spouse club in response to some changes that certain people are wanting to make, and nobody else wants, I ruffled some feathers. I haven't read through it thoroughly yet, but one of the local commanders responded "personally" to my emailed "manifesto" as he called it.

I love it when being honest and giving your opinion become the wrong thing to do because you don't agree with the "right people."

Is it sad that this has literally made my day?!? LOL! 

Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!

Re: ROFLMAO!!!

• holy crap! We have one of those as well- if you aren't with her, you are a complete idiot that needs to be trampled. In a very public way, using mainly personal attacks. Maybe we can put them together like rock 'em sock 'em robots? It could be fun. 

And admit. There is a sadistic streak in you now that wants push manifesto man's buttons. Just to see how far you can go before his head explodes. I am here to tell you to take the high road. The view is much better of exploding heads from up here. LOL Do it! Do it! Do it!

• Ooh boy...if this has to do with a "military spouses club" then I completely understand. Some of those can be just as catty as nasty sorority girls. Kudos to you for voicing your opinion- alot of people don't have the courage to do that and I'm sure more people agree with you then you'd think!
  • lol I wish I could have your attitude about it.  When people get upset with me, it hurts my feelings.  I'm super sensitive.

I do think a lot of organizations are all about agreeing with the right people.  Sometimes, it's good to be different. 

• This is when you realize that high school never really ends.
  • image ukyankee:
    This is when you realize that high school never really ends.

Word.

• image Lane615:

image ukyankee:
    This is when you realize that high school never really ends.

Word.

Thanks ladies. I can't tell you how many times I've thought this very thing. 

The sad thing is when women cockhold their husbands into doing crap like this. I could never imagine DH doing something similar. He'd tell me to go screw myself! 

Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!