October 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

grr - pyramid scheme update

so I posted about my family friend trying to get her friends/family on board to her new business venture a bit ago and how I was concerned about her.  In the meantime, I've said no via phone, via facebook, and now via email.  She WON'T STOP BOTHERING me.  She's even called my parents asking about my sisters and I joining in and my Mom had to nicely tell her to back off and that nobody was going to be able to travel OR start a business right now.

I've gone from concerned about her to being a little bit pissed off that she's tromping on a good relationship to advance this agenda.  I get that she's trying to make a go of things and that is tough starting out (I have a small business of my own I'm trying to get off the ground) but I'm getting tired of being nice and am one "please come to my travel party" or "come meet me for coffee because I have a business proposition you can't refuse" note from snapping.  calling my Mom?  Seriously!?  You didn't understand the 3 times I said no so you called my Mom?! 

Ugh -

Re: grr - pyramid scheme update