Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Sick + Baby Shower

I have been sick all week and am finally getting over this, BUT I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow. It is for a cousin (by marriage) of mine.

If I stay away from her (like, across the room) do you think it would be ok for me to go, or do you think I should bow out completely because I don't want to chance getting her sick. She is from Arizona and I've only seen her once since she got pg, so I would feel terrible for missing her shower. Plus it is my Godmother's DIL, so I would feel terrible for missing the shower that she planned too :(

TIA!

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog

Re: Sick + Baby Shower

• If your getting better it probably means your no longer contagious (no fever right?) but just to be safe I would ask your cousin what she wants to do.

If it were me I would say come but let her make the choice and then you don't have to feel bad if she says she doesn't want to take the chance of getting sick.

• Good idea :) I had a fever yesterday morning, but it has been gone since about 11am yesterday.  I am just totally afraid to get anybody sick- especially a pregnant person! :)
    Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • If it was a newborn. I would say don't go. But I think you should go. Just call her and tell her your getting over a cold and don't want to take a chance so for her not to be offended if she doesn't get a hug or something.